Monday, June 28, 2010

Day Book 28 june 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...79 degrees, 61% humidity. a real hazy hot and humid day.

I am thinking...i need another m&m to get my afternoon revved up

I am thankful for...the miracle of modern medicine. everyone pray for mom who should be out of the hospital with her new knee tomorrow!

From the kitchen...leftovers galore after the shower on saturday. yum!!

I am wearing...a bathing suit plus coverup maxi dress, pink crocs

I am creating...a plan for the rest of the week and weekend

I am going...to need to vacuum tonight!

I am reading...the brewing book still...

I am hoping...babyhead sleeps for a few more minutes

I am hearing...dishwasher, and squeek playing

Around the house...humidhumid

One of my favorite things...the garden

A few plans for the rest of the week:
more weeding
racetrack tomorrow night
surprise thursday
lake friday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
mom gave me these nasturtium seedlings in the spring. i planted them in the basket, and i got them past a late frost, and as you can see, they are growing great and super beautiful flowers!

origianl daybook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: