Monday, June 21, 2010

Day Book 21 june 2010

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...66 degrees, 74% humidity. yesterday was a humid hot day, but the breeze carried us through. i need to start closing the cool air in the house now, before it gets much warmer.

I am thinking...i am looking forward to the first official week of summer. so much to do!!

I am thankful for...the chance to hang out with two little kids all week.

From the learning rooms... i need to finish the online driving course (insurance reduction credit) and then start the wilderness first aid course. i think this could be a great job opportunity to teach this at the nearby camps.

From the kitchen... cold things. salads, beans, hard cooked eggs, ice cream, popsicles.

I am wearing...an old concert t shirt and shorts. bare feet.

I am creating...more organization projects today. reduce. reuse. recycle.

I am going...to the garden early before it gets TOO hot.

I am reading...still into "Complete Joy of Homebrewing" by Charlie Papazian

I am hoping...
this week goes well, and happily.

I am hearing...mr. squeak playing and the birds in the woods outside my kitchen window.

Around the house...miss babyhead is still snoozing, mr da is getting ready to leave for his day, and mr squeak is playing and watching tv.

One of my favorite things...grilling outside, and the cold summer salads that go together perfectly.

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean, play, swim.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
playing bummer boats on the pond. me vs. squeak and grandpa

the original daybook blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

joan said...

Thanks for a very relaxing and fun father's day...great photo!