
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...62 degrees, 83% humidity, forecast is for a hot and humid week
I am thinking...i am glad it is cool in this kitchen right now.
I am thankful for... shade cloth covering the screen porch roof, it makes it light, yet bearable in the hot months.
From the learning rooms...this week i hope to get my certification to teach wilderness first aid
From the kitchen...cool meals. salads, fruit, cold pasta
I am wearing...pink nightgown, black jacket, bare feet
I am creating...a garden!! most planted, needs more watering today (and will all this week i guess!)
I am going...to drop off materials in pittsfield today, and probably stay home for a few days through the heat.
I am reading...beer brewing books, The Complete Joy of Homebrewing Third Edition ~ Charles Papazian
I am hoping...to begin losing weight again, instead of this silly plateau
I am hearing...dishwasher, two kids playing, and a hermit thrush closeby in the woods.
Around the house...sun coming through the windows, calm morning time.
One of my favorite things...friends who drop by for the afternoon sun
A few plans for the rest of the week: find a way to get a few more projects done without crying kids
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
the children at wolfs beer garden in albany.the original daybook. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment