Outside my window...54 degrees, 35% humidity, and sunny!
I am thinking...i should vacuum the coat closet, it's pretty sandy from two little sandbox monsters and their sandals.
I am thankful for...sunny fun weekends.
From the learning rooms...looking for a brewing manual that my friend steve recommended
From the kitchen...seseme noodles tonight, something else grilled later this week
I am wearing...bare feet, the mommy jeans, new brown sweater
I am creating...some new sewing projects soon.
I am going...to a meeting at ralph's coffee shop this morning. kinder in tow.
I am reading...the omnivore's dilemma (JUST finished actually)
I am hoping...the plants i moved yesterday survive. i remade a small garden under a tree. i had to put chicken wire under the mulch since certain chicken birds think all fresh mulch is made to be scratched away.
I am hearing...two kids eating cereal, and louis armstrong singing 'chim chim cher-ee' on the computer radio
Around the house...fairly quiet, and clean since we got to spend the whole weekend outside in the nice weather!
One of my favorite things...BONFIRES
A few plans for the rest of the week: sticking close to home and finishing a few projects
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
the children actually do stop moving for movies and popcorn occasionally. here is the proof!original daybook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment