Thursday, April 22, 2010

DayBook 22 April 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...sunny! 70 degrees F and 17% humidity

I am thinking...i need to pot up seedlings quick, they are getting big!!

I am thankful for...health and happiness (and the sunshine doesn't hurt either!)

From the learning rooms...i am learning to like running

From the kitchen... cold salads today. perhaps the lentil salad?

I am wearing...garden jeans, black crocs no socks, green tshirt and my evil eye bracelet

I am creating...more garden space

I am going...for a little trip to the sheep farm,and maybe valatie village today

I am reading...fluffy girl magazine that came for free.

I am hoping...it does rain soon. we really could use the water on the garden.

I am hearing... two naked children playing on the deck and in the sprinkler

Around the house...windows open! no time to vacuum, it's too nice outside!

One of my favorite things...goldfish crackers

A few plans for the rest of the week: potting soil, farm sale, run first official 5K since high school

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
ding and dong in the sprinkler

the original. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your 5K! Have a great race :)