Monday, November 16, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY
November 16, 2009...

Outside my window...chilly, calm and sunny 42 degrees, 52% humidity

I am thinking...of making bread today. i think i may miss hunting season again this year. that makes me a bit sad. but the reason is happy, the littlest babe isn't quite big enough to be without mama overnight. unless any of my blog followers wanna babysit in the Catskills? hint hint

I am thankful for...baby smiles, fresh eggs, sunshine, family, furnaces, gas stoves, automatic coffee makers, so many things!

From the learning rooms...we are maybe going to a museum this week. NYS has the best free museum, and maybe a nice day on the carousel would be fun.

From the kitchen...mm, bread, and venison steaks (last of last years) and some potatoes.

I am wearing...blue pajamas, grey wool triangle sweater, black crocs.

I am creating...a holiday season plan, and maybe a large scale piece of art for our bathroom wall.i have an idea for the art, but the execution is always the trickiest part.

I am going... a little cabin fever crazy already. but no rain this week, so we should be able to play outside at least.

I am reading...webpages, no time for books this week with these crazy little kids

I am hoping...the plumber comes today to fix my heated floor. i miss it.

I am hearing...the boy racing cars on my cabinets, the girl toddling and cooing, the tv show they aren't watching, and my radio program.

Around the house...dust and leave pieces, time to vacuum!

One of my favorite things...hot fresh coffee with milk

A few plans for the rest of the week:
museum maybe, get the car fixed maybe, get the floor fixed maybe

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
foggy fog fogs.

the original daybook:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: