For Today...
Outside my window... glorious sunshine! 54 degrees, 23% humidity
I am thinking... about checking the seedling tray to see if anything is up yet?
From the learning rooms... i am studying basic chicken care and coop designs
I am thankful for... everything i can see, touch, smell, taste and hear.
From the kitchen... secret chicken brownies!! (that's inside the chicken cookie jar - not made from chickens!)
I am wearing... docs, stripey socks jeans blue tank, purple hoodie, the ever-present squiggly hair stick.
I am reading... many webpages regarding chickens
I am hoping... my new hobby is successful and rewarding
I am creating... another list of contractors
I am hearing... waylon playing, norah snoring and the refrigerator humming.
Around the house... since it's so sunny i can see the dust. drat.
One of my favorite things... baby breath
A few plans for the rest of the week... keep working the lists, a trip to the Y and walmart.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
the original:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment