Outside my window... it's a sunny, blustery 36 degrees, 22% humidity
I am thinking... this may really be the year for chickens!
I am thankful for... my friends
From the kitchen... leftovers tonight, but waffles for breakfast!
I am wearing... bike sneaks, jeans, belly band, brown tank, black mommy sweater cape
I am creating.. many lists! too many..
I am going... to go change a diaper, be right back!
I am reading... The Way We Work, by David Macaulay
I am hoping... to hear wood frogs soon.
I am hearing... waylon watching pbs, norah playing in her jumpy seat, the wind blowing
Around the house... it's cozy, as the wood stove is going good!
One of my favorite things... baby screeches
A few plans for the rest of the week: finalize some plans, start others!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
the new flower hat
the original:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment