FOR TODAY...
Outside my window... snowing quite hard. 34 degrees, 55% humidity. squirrels jumping around the bird feeders, and no birds!
I am thinking... i should get my list book out, and finish plans for the spring chick arrival today. the plan os to make a chicken tractor for the new arrivals in may. needs to be finish built before the end of april.
I am thankful for... PBS kids for entertaining the children while mommy takes a little web break.
From the kitchen... bread day, swiss chard with garlic, white bean dip, butternut squash with blue cheese.
I am wearing... yucky workout clothes, time to hit the showers!
I am creating.. some new little sewn bits. bibs, bags, capes!
I am going... to meet up with sarah and miss Z later at a playground? maybe not with snow!
I am reading... livestock catalogs, looking for a good solar electric fence solution.
I am hoping... we see some sunshine today.
I am hearing... two little kids playing in the next room.
Around the house... a bit dusty, ready for a tidy up after a long week and weekend!
One of my favorite things... coffee coffee coffee
A few plans for the rest of the week: plan, shop, clean, play, repeat.
Outside my window... snowing quite hard. 34 degrees, 55% humidity. squirrels jumping around the bird feeders, and no birds!
I am thinking... i should get my list book out, and finish plans for the spring chick arrival today. the plan os to make a chicken tractor for the new arrivals in may. needs to be finish built before the end of april.
I am thankful for... PBS kids for entertaining the children while mommy takes a little web break.
From the kitchen... bread day, swiss chard with garlic, white bean dip, butternut squash with blue cheese.
I am wearing... yucky workout clothes, time to hit the showers!
I am creating.. some new little sewn bits. bibs, bags, capes!
I am going... to meet up with sarah and miss Z later at a playground? maybe not with snow!
I am reading... livestock catalogs, looking for a good solar electric fence solution.
I am hoping... we see some sunshine today.
I am hearing... two little kids playing in the next room.
Around the house... a bit dusty, ready for a tidy up after a long week and weekend!
One of my favorite things... coffee coffee coffee
A few plans for the rest of the week: plan, shop, clean, play, repeat.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z94Wr4_2qw&hd=1
the original daybooker:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
the original daybooker:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment