Monday, February 7, 2011

DayBook 7 February 2011

FOR TODAY...
Outside my window... 31 degrees, 72% humidity, it's supposed to warm up above freezing again today. i hope i can get some more ice off the roof eaves, and get rid of some of the ice dams.

I am thinking... i see a ton of paperwork in my future this week. mostly due to getting tax records ready. oh joy.

I am thankful for... family, health, heat, squirrels

From the kitchen... homemade re-fried beans in burritos for dinner tonight

I am wearing... grey pajamas, pink crocs

I am creating.. a new cover for the rocking chair.

I am going... to stay home today, and go haul more firewood

I am reading... seed catalogs, herb gardening books, websites

I am hoping... i can stop the leak in the kitchen today!

I am hearing... norah whining about wanting a binky, sirius radio

Around the house... kids playing, laudry running, computer fanning.

One of my favorite things... chocolate fruit bark (thanks heather!)

A few plans for the rest of the week: 
playgroup play & board meeting
more seed starting
shopping
one field trip for the kids

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
this is our sidewalk (luge run) yesterday.
 
the original daybook creator: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: