Monday, January 4, 2010

first monday

and here we are, the first monday of the year. so far, no resolutions steamrolled yet, though i read that most people make their resolutions last until february 16 or so.

FOR TODAY
january 4, 2010...

Outside my window...cold breezy steel grey dawn, 17 degrees, 50% humidity

I am thinking...i need to haul some firewood in today.

I am thankful for...my 7 little chickens who continue to lay through this cold dark winter time

From the learning rooms...norah is starting to sing abc's, and she now says "hey-yo" for hello

From the kitchen...going to try to get some bread started as soon as breakfast is in the kids.

I am wearing...grey jp sweatpants, blue pj top, black momma cape sweater, fleece socks, black crocs

I am creating...this outline for the bathroom wall mural

I am going...to town later today to shop and playgroup board meeting

I am reading...websites, magazines, childrens books. maybe this year i can start a real book again?

I am hoping...norah sleeps longer every night.

I am hearing...two kids eating waffles, humidifyer bubbling away, coffee pot ticking with heat.

Around the house...we are half de-christmasifyed, maybe secind half today? for sure by the end of the week!

One of my favorite things...banana flax bread

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean, shop, play, rinse, repeat

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
yesterday afternoon's snow

the original e-daybook
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: