Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daybook July 14

FOR TODAY (July 14)...
Outside my window... sunny, 62 degrees, 37% humidity

I am thinking...i need to find a way to get norah to sleep longer

I am thankful for... health, sunshine, clean air and water

From the learning rooms...the on-going plan to learn how to ID more than 20 stars needed for navigation

From the kitchen... ah well, leftovers from last night - chicken in an onion, maple, mustard sauce, poached on the grill with sides of jasmine rice and melon and grapes

I am wearing...sage crocs, tan shorts, pink and orange tee, gray sweater, hair in the pony bun

I am creating... more lists, with hopefully less clutter

I am going... to take the kiddos to the sheep farm for a lunchtime picnic

I am reading... "the no cry sleep solution" and "le petit appetit"

I am hoping...to get more sleep tonight

I am hearing...howard on the radio, waylon watching and talking back to sesame street, birds outside, frogs in the pond

Around the house... laundry almost done for the day, but kitchen a disaster...

One of my favorite things... target practice with poppa's 22 rifle

A few plans for the rest of the week: do the shopping list, prep for next weeks' guests at the barn & breakfast, maybe get one day on the desk done?

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

friends playing in the pond with mr. curly head

the original (on vacation until september)
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: