Outside my window... overcast, a chilly 45degrees, 40% humidity. it was forecast to frost last night & tonight, but the 80's on thursday!
I am thinking... i should find my pre-pregnancy summer clothes in the attic.
I am thankful for... health
From the kitchen... yummy amish friendship bread (thanks friend redhead!) we took your advice and put in chocolate pudding, topped by dried blueberries, strawberries and cherries. guess what waylon ate for breakfast?
I am wearing... a 'yoga suit' and sneaks.
I am creating.. a hen house to beat all.
I am going... to pediatrician with a baby for checkup and immunizations. and ymca later.
I am reading... junk mail.
I am hoping... that politicians could take their machismo less seriously, and get SOMETHING done to help the country.
I am hearing... dishwasher, sleeping baby breath, waylon playing cars.
Around the house... its time to dust & vac!
One of my favorite things... lilacs, hanging pots and moving the houseplants OUT!
A few plans for the rest of the week: weed weed weed, plant nasturtiums, fix garden gates.
Here is the picture thought i am sharing:
my first assistant prepping the litter in the new hen house for the chickens to move in.
the original:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment